Made with passion
Spicy Chipotle Chicken Crunch Wrap
Serves 2 / 20 Mins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Bake or grill 4 oz chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, slice, and set aside
- Bake a 50/50 Corn-Wheat Casa Mendosa Tortilla and set aside. To bake the tortilla, poke tiny holes on one side of the tortilla to help steam escape. Brush with oil and sprinkle salt.
- Bake at 400°F for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Take a 10” Original Casa Mendosa Tortilla and lay it flat on a cutting board. In the center of the tortilla, add spicy chipotle sauce, sliced grilled chicken, jalapenos, banana peppers, chopped tomatoes, and shredded lettuce. Top with habanero cheddar cheese, or any cheese of your choosing.
- Place the fried corn tortilla on top and then fold the edges of the larger white tortilla over the center so that the edges are sealed.
- In a heated non-stick pan, cook the crunch wrap on the corn tortilla side first. Once golden brown, flip and cook until golden brown on the top side.
- When done, let cool on a plate for 2 minutes, slice in half and enjoy.