Made with passion
RecipesMade with passion
Casa Mendosa™ Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap
Serves 2 / 15 mins
- 2 Casa Mendosa™ Whole Wheat 10 inch Tortillas
- 1 tbsp. sundried tomatoes
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. of feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tsp. olive oil or butter
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a small frying pan, heat the sun-dried tomatoes over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until tomatoes are softened (3-4 minutes). Add spinach and cover for 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring once or twice as needed.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Carefully wipe out pan with paper towel and return to medium-low heat. Add eggs, stir once and cover. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until set.
- While the egg is cooking, spread Casa Mendosa™ wrap with cream cheese. On top of cream cheese, layer on spinach and then feta. Once egg is cooked, place on top of feta cheese.
- Wrap tightly into a roll.
- If desired, return to dry pan (medium heat) to crisp outside of wrap. Start seam side down and flip after 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Cut in half and enjoy immediately.