Made with passion
RecipesMade with passion
Casa Mendosa™ Cinco De Mayo Party Pinwheels
Serves 6 / 20 mins
- 6 Casa Mendosa™ Spinach Tortillas
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken (save time with ready-made!)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Guacamole or salsa for serving
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 0 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, taco seasoning and cheddar cheese until well combined.
- Toss in the chicken, bell peppers and cilantro into the cream cheese mixture and stir until they are all blended well.
- Lay one of the Casa Mendosa™ Spinach Tortillas flat on a cutting board and spread with passion, 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture all over the tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Repeat the process with the remaining tortillas.
- Once all tortillas are completed, lay the rolls onto a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Allow your masterpieces to chill for at least one hour or up to one day.
- When you're ready to party, slice the tortilla rolls into 1-inch pinwheels and serve, with guacamole or salsa for dipping if desired. Disfrutar! (enjoy)