Made with passion
RecipesMade with passion
Casa Mendosa™ Chicken and Pineapple Salsa Tacos
Serves 4 / 25 mins
- 10 Casa Mendosa™ 7inch White Tortillas
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 tbsp. red onion, finely minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 – 1 medium lime, juiced
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 large avocados
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Pomegranate, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
- Place the oven rack on the top shelf and preheat your oven to broil at 420°F.
- Mix all the pineapple salsa ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and broil shredded rotisserie chicken in oven for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is crispy.
- While the chicken is broiling, warm the Casa Mendosa™ tortillas on a frying pan.
- Top each taco with rotisserie chicken and pineapple salsa.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!