Made with passion
RecipesMade with passion
Casa Mendosa™ Baked Tortilla Chips and Guacamole
Serves 4 / 30 mins
- 10 Casa Mendosa™ White Tortillas
- 4 firm, ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped, optional
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
For Tortilla Chips
- Slice 10 Casa Mendosa™ White Tortillas into triangles using a knife or pizza slicer.
- Place on sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and top with salt.
- Bake in 350°F degrees oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 7 minutes before serving.
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocado. Mix in the garlic, salt, onion, cilantro and limejuice. Depending on your taste or preference, you can add more salt, cilantro and/or lime juice.
- Place into a serving bowl and enjoy!