Made with passion
RecipesMade with passion
Casa Mendosa™ Apple Pie Tortilla Cups
Serves 6 / 20 mins
- 3 Casa Mendosa™ Original Tortillas
- 1 tbsp. butter melted
- 3 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 3 large Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- Whipped cream and caramel sauce for serving optional
Prep Time: 12 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Set aside a 6-cup standard muffin tin.
- Place 2 Casa Mendosa™ tortillas on a work surface. Brush with melted butter and dust with cinnamon sugar. Stack and cut into quarters.
- Place two pieces in each muffin cup and bake until golden and crisp. While they bake, make the filling.
- Mix the chopped apples with cinnamon sugar. Place frying pan over medium heat. Melt butter and sauté the apple mixture 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Remove cups from the oven. Cool slightly and add sautéed apple.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Serve and enjoy!